This webinar is designed for animal shelter representatives who utilize social media and want to learn more about how to communicate effectively with community members before, during and after disaster related events, through social networking platforms on the following topics: (Click here to register).
- The differences and benefits of 3 different top social networking platforms to use in an emergency or Disaster Related Event (Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp)
- The importance of developing an Emergency or Crisis Communication Plan
- The significance of approvals for shared images and videos, internal and external control policies.
- Tips for creating educational graphics to promote on social media before disaster related events happen, helping community become familiar with being prepared
- Gain familiarity in developing and producing accurate information from sources during an emergency or disaster related event, including use of appropriate hashtags
- Learn techniques for answering questions from the public in a concise, standard language, through use of effective, combined methodologies
- Efficient techniques to track information posted
- Importance of creating and using sharable graphics
- Animal Reunification: Best practices and proven methodologies during and after a disaster related event
- Posts that could help gain attention of grantors and donor to assist organization in time of need
- Importance of coordination with Government, State and/or County Organizations
- Useful techniques regarding back-up plan(s) in case of power outages
- Capturing lessons learned and moving forward after a disaster related event
Need more information? Interested in a learning more about group rates and/or available discounts? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Live Webinars:
Click here to learn about other live webinars available through Online Media Solutions.
Social Media Videos:
Click here to watch videos about social media marketing, including tips & tricks.
Learn More About Us:
Learn more about Online Media Solutions by clicking here.