This live presentation is designed specifically for animal shelter representatives who want to learn more about the basics of social media marketing.
Posting compelling content to social networking platforms can be utilized to increase online reputation, receive community support to increase staff morale, while increasing visibility to possibly decrease the animal length of stay/increasing adoptions and so much more!
In this 1.5 hour talk, we’ll discuss the following topics:
- Definition of social media marketing including several basic terminologies (such as content, reach, engagement, and reactions).
- Discussion of the specific social networking platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube noting the differences between them, and tips to understand how may or may not work for your organization.
- The importance of social media marketing and ways to demonstrate analytics to potentially prove the ROI
- Basic understanding of content and the importance of consistent posting. We’ll talk about the psychology of social media marketing and go over a few recipes for success.
- The importance of ‘posting with a purpose’ and the value of social listening, including the presentation of a few examples of successful posts.
- Long-time animal residents and a few examples of posts that had successful results, helping them find homes.
- The importance of return to owner posts including photographs and videos
- The impact of creating sharable graphics, how you can easily make them, and the importance of building your brand online.
- Research ways to develop an efficient social media plan and help you understand what your goals for your online presence might be, including short and long term strategic approaches
- The significance of building your online reputation to potentially receive greater community support.
- Creating an emergency or crisis communication plan in case it’s ever needed.
Afterward, stick around for a Q&A discussion to possibly help answer questions you may have by sharing through our experiences.
Need more information? Interested in a learning more about group rates and/or available discounts? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org