This webinar is designed for animal (disaster related) response team members who utilize social media and want to learn more about how to communicate effectively with community members before, during and after disaster related events, through social networking platforms, on the following topics: (Click here to register).
- Creative content to post during non-emergency times
- Differences/benefits of 3 social networking platforms to use in an emergency or Disaster Related Event (Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp)
- Importance of developing an Emergency or Crisis Communication Plan
- Significance of coordination with Government, State and/or County Organizations and Agencies
- Use of engaging content to post during emergency situations or disaster related events, including utilizing social listening to improve visibility and reach
- Tips for creating viral content and appropriate actions after content goes viral
- Importance of creating educational & sharable graphics to promote before disaster related events happen, helping community become familiar with being prepared
- Gain familiarity in developing & producing accurate information from sources during an emergency or disaster related event, including use of appropriate hashtags
- Learn techniques for answering questions from the public in a concise, standard language, through use of effective, efficient methodologies
- The significance of approvals for shared images and videos, internal and external control policies
- Posts that could help gain attention of grantors and donor to assist organization in time of need
- Capturing lessons learned and moving forward after a disaster related event
Interested in a learning more about group rates and/or available discounts? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Live Webinars:
Click here to learn about other live webinars available through Online Media Solutions.
Social Media Videos:
Click here to watch videos about social media marketing, including tips & tricks.
Learn More About Us:
Learn more about Online Media Solutions by clicking here.